A few months ago, we were nominated for the LIEBSTER AWARD by McCrazy Daily Lessons! Thank you so much, Heather (Princess!) It was a very pleasant surprise and we are truly excited about being nominated for this award.
So, what is a Liebster? The meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. The Liebster Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
Of course, accepting this nomination comes with some “rules”, and here they are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you for the Liebster Award, and link back to his or her blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions that your nominator asks you.
3. Post 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers of your own, with under 200 followers, whom you think are as awesome as you.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. And finally… Display the Liebster Award logo on your page.
Here are the 11 we had to answer:
1. Where are you currently living? – in Malaysia
2. Where are you from? – we are 3rd generation Malaysian Chinese
3. Where would you like to be? – we love where we are
4. Hopes? – we hope for Peace in the world
5. Dreams? – at our age, many of our dreams have been achieved, but we always have a new one to look forward to – it would be nice to be able to meet the new Pope Francis in person.
6. Fears? – we believe the good Lord is looking after us and feel safe in this knowledge.
7. Do you like to travel? – yes of course.
8. Favorite Sport? – my wife loves to watch F1 while I enjoy tennis, badminton and football matches.
9. Favorite Movie? – Action-packed movies
10. Country music or Rock and Roll? – Jazz
11. Who is your number ONE? – GOD
Eleven Random Facts:
1. We love tea-time.
2. Suzanne enjoys Japanese cuisine but I prefer local Malaysian fare.
3. Our family and friends are all important, but #1 is our faith in God.
4. Suzanne loves watching Chinese soap operas on tv.
5. At 91, I am probably the ‘most mature’ computer enthusiast in town.
6. Mary loves to cook and she is truly good at it!
7. Suzanne is never idle and keeps busy with creative projects.
8. Suzanne is a keep fit enthusiast.
9. We love dogs.
10. We are always thankful for daily blessings.
11. We believe in learning something new every day.
And the nominees are:
Eleven questions my nominees MUST answer if/when they accept this award:
1. What is your zodiac sign?
2. What is your favourite hobby?
3. What is your favourite type of cuisine?
4. What nationality are you?
5. Do you enjoy any sport?
6. Favourite movie?
7. What kind of music do you enjoy?
8. Where in the world would you like to visit next?
9. What languages do you speak?
10.What is your dream car?
11. Who is your ‘hero’?
Thank You once again, McCrazy Daily Lessons!!